This requirement is for a Pre-Sales Engineer focused primarily on selling test and measurement DAQ (data
acquisition) solutions which include both systems & software. The chosen individual will drive the business in a
particular region by leveraging existing relationships/acquiring new customers in the area of test and
measurement. We provide the best in the class package.
Responsibilities include activities in the entire sales cycle:
1. Requirement analysis/gathering
2. Understanding customer, their business drivers
3. Be adept of industry trends/dynamics to advise the right solutions to the customer
4. Device sales approach after considering available facts, competitive circumstances, and probable
5. Integrate Kingsly line of solutions to solve customer needs i.e. ATE etc.
6. Demonstrate products & developing POC (proof of concept) wherever necessary
7. Expedite the sales cycle with persistency & discipline
8. Mobilize internal & external resources to maintain the healthy pipeline and achieve revenue targets
- Bachelor/Master degree in Engineering, (Electronics/Instrumentation)
- 1 to 10 years of experience in the T & M / related industry with a reputed organization
- Strong conflict management, verbal, presentation & project management skills
- Experience and comfort working with people across levels.
- Excellent organizational skills, strong attention to detail, and exceptional communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft office tools i.e. PowerPoint, Excel, and Word;
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative environment and effectively partner with the team
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong adherence to CRM tools, time management and the ability to learn independently