This requirement is for a Sales/Pre-Sales Engineer focused primarily on selling innovative semiconductor
integrated circuit solutions and passive components. The chosen individual will drive the business in a particular
region by leveraging existing relationships/adding new customers in the area of test and measurement.
Responsibilities include activities in the entire sales cycle:
1. Requirement analysis/gathering
2. Understanding customer, their business drivers
3. Be adept of industry trends/dynamics to advise the right solutions to the customer
4. Device sales approach after considering available facts, competitive circumstances, and probable
5. Integrate Kingsly line of solutions to solve customer needs.
6. Demonstrate products & developing POC (proof of concept) wherever necessary
7. Expedite the sales cycle with persistency & discipline
8. Mobilize internal & external resources to maintain the healthy pipeline and achieve revenue targets
- Bachelor/Master degree in Engineering (Electronics) with 2-4 years of experience
- Strong conflict management, verbal, presentation & project management skills
- 1 to 5 years of sales experience and comfort working with people across levels
- Excellent organizational skills, strong attention to detail, and exceptional communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft office tools i.e. PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative environment and effectively partner with the team
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong adherence to CRM tools, time management and the ability to learn independently