- min 1-year Industrial exp. In development team
- Skills: C/C++/C#, good to have python with library knowledge NumPy, pandas, Tkinter matplotlib
- Smart in writing scripts in python to do the mathematical operation with little help
- Should be capable of doing research on own from a Search engine/open source software community to get the job done
- This Role expects to support the FAE occasionally in terms of writing scripts
- Previous knowledge of working with APIs, to communicate over SPI, I2C, and Ethernet will be a plus
- Understanding the example codes provided by the hardware manufacturers and using them to build working proto GUI/script
- Good to have Hardware knowledge: Raspberry Pi, Arduino, and other IoT, and IIoT platforms. Building a GUI-based software application for small tasks/projects in the first 3 months is expected to meet basic project functionality and in the second phase the GUI will be upgraded/improved to meet customer UX and more advanced features will be added. Keeping track of features and documentation is expected
What we offer:
- Group health insurance for employees and their immediate family members.
- Work-life balance by hybrid office style of working.
- Flexible office timing.
- Sick leave and Casual Leave.
- Project completion bonus/gifts to the team.
- Annual Bonus.
- Team outing.
- Recognition/Awards at the individual level.
- Company will take care of official expenses as per policy.